TECHLINK is proud to announce that it has officially entered a partnership with UI Path, the leading software vendor of Robotic Process Automation. The alliance encourages more organizations in Cyprus and abroad, to invest in robotic process automation, automate their business processes and help organizations accelerate repetitive tasks, making digital transformation a reality.
What is UI Path?
UI Path is a global software company, established in 2005 that specializes in robotic process automation (RPA). The company’s solutions contribute to the automation of repetitive front and back-office tasks, including those performed using other business software e.g., CRM or ERP software. UI Path has become the most widely used RPA platform in the world as its customer portfolio includes more than 5,000 customers worldwide across many industries, both in the public and private sectors. Some notable names you may recognise are Google, Virgin Media, NASA, and General Electric to name a few.
Unlocking an automated business
UI Path’s solutions are developed for hyper-automation and unlock great potential for an automated business, with capabilities such as:
- Artificial Intelligence like machine learning, natural language processing, natural language processing, intelligent optical character recognition, and computer vision, so robots can read, see and process loads of work.
- Automated process understanding tools that observes deeply how your teams work, to show you what you can and should be better automated to accelerate your ROI.
- Workforce engagement capability to enable everyone in your organization to contribute to automation in an easy way.
- Advanced analytics to measure and demonstrate the ROI of automation and its impact based on business results that matter to your company.
The implementation of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in repetitive workflows, is expanding rapidly across industries, borders, and organizational sizes. More and more companies are capitalising on the benefits of RPA which include cost reduction, operations optimization, improved customer experience, fewer errors, easier management and control, quick implementation, and ROI.
Humans and robots working in harmony – can your business benefit?
The scope of RPA is to create a shared human-robot workspace. Robots embedded in the software logic of UI Path will run your process automation and your workplace will become faster, better, and more rewarding. The workflows will be streamlined and as a result, your organization will become more profitable, flexible, and responsive. Through the submission of RPA, mundane tasks are being removed from everyday workflow, allowing employees to do more intellectually demanding work, and encouraging them to be more productive in an effective way. RPA is non-invasive and can be rapidly implemented to accelerate digital transformation. It is ideal for automating workflows that involve legacy systems that lack APIs, virtual desktop infrastructures (VDIs), or database access.
More specifically, the business benefits from the application of RPA are:
- Accelerated transformation
- Elimination of time-consuming tasks
- Major cost savings
- Greater resilience
- Higher accuracy with less human-mistakes
- Improved compliance
- Boosted productivity
- Focus of personnel on more strategic work
- Happier Employees
The use of Robotic Process Automation leads to a self-sustainable, digitized business. Enable
automation enterprise-wide by empowering everyone to automate, with Techlink guiding you through the journey.
See RPA in action:
Contact us, to learn how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be implemented in your organization’s workflows, in order to enhance your business dynamics and pioneer in your industry.
More blog posts that may interest you